- The NT measurements ranged from 1.4-1.6. I think this is fine at 12w1d.
- The heart was beating. Also good.
- It has a brain. Whew. I always wanted a baby with a brain.
- And a mouth, nose and eyes. The jaw was really freaky looking actually. Like a character from Little Big Planet.
- It can move its arms and legs - and apparently likes to. Or was super active from the tea and cranberry juice I drank before running out the door before our scan.
- It's crown-rump-length was 5.8 cm. I'm pretty sure this is right on track.
The scan was at a diagnostic ultrasound clinic, but I also called my doctor's office and I spoke to a nurse twice. She also talked to the doctor between our calls. They were both reassured by my non-expert take on the ultrasound, but the doctor wants me back on pelvic rest. So, no more lifting, nothing in my vagina (her words), etc.
That's fine. I was going to put myself on self-imposed pelvic rest anyway, but it's nice to hear I'm not totally crazy.
So, that's all. Thanks everyone for your support this morning. It means so much to me. Now, I'll wait, and keep my fingers crossed that whatever this is resolves itself on it's own - again.
Geez, pregnancy is even less fun than I thought it would be! I better love this kid when it get's here ;)